The quality and usefulness of any inspection depends upon the knowledge and experience of the person who conducts the inspection.
All of Criterium-Dormady Engineers' inspections are supervised by Professional Engineers. The P.E. license is awarded by each state and is your assurance that the engineer is knowledgeable, ethical, and accountable. Accountability is a true measure of commitment to one's profession and clients. At a minimum, Criterium-Dormady's Professional Engineers:
- Have completed an accredited, degreed engineering program, have worked for 4 years under the direction of other engineers, and have passed a comprehensive state board exam. This is your assurance that they are properly trained to evaluate your property.
- Are bound by a code of ethics that requires that they limit their practice to areas in which they have expertise.
- Have completed a training course sponsored by Criterium Engineers in Portland, ME.
In addition to their professional qualifications, Criterium-Dormady's engineers participate in:
- Continuing education programs
- Intensive 7-day training programs sponsored by Criterium Engineers
- Regular peer reviews
Daniel T. Dormady, P.E., R.S. is the President and Owner of Criterium-Dormady Engineers. Mr. Dormady's special expertise is in the evaluation and analysis of commercial and residential properties. He is a licensed Professional Engineer in Louisiana and a licensed Home Inspector (#10273) in Louisiana. He is also a member of the National Society of Professional Engineers, the Louisiana Engineering Society, and the Community Associations Institute.